Thank you sponsors!
The Travel Trade Crusade would not be able to take place without the financial help of our generous sponsors.
Thank you everyone, we couldn’t do it without you!
Holiday Extras Hit the Road Again for TTC 2017!
Holiday Extras are the market leader for holiday add-ons, and offer products such as airport hotels, parking and lounges and travel insurance. They’re used to being out on the road finding the best hotels for their customers, although Europe is a bit further than they’re used to venturing on a normal work day!
The company – which ranked number 19 in The Times Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2013 & 2014 – offers a bespoke insurance service for all types of travel, and won the title of Best Insurance Provider at the Global Travel Awards, as well as a Travel Bulletin Star Award, as voted by travel agents. They’re passionate about all things travel, and can’t wait to get stuck into the Travel Trade Crusade in 2017.
Winners of the Crusade in 2014, they loved every minute, and are getting stuck in again next year to raise even more money for charity. They’re in it to win it!
TravelCube is GTA’s dedicated booking site for retail travel agencies. Accessed online or via XML API, we connect retail and online travel agents to tens of thousands of accommodation options, tour guide and transfer services, unique experiences, excursions, attraction tickets and restaurants, as well as destination information and advice.
A few reasons why you should choose TravelCube
- The booking experience is simple and quick whilst providing detailed product information.
- The website shows real-time content and is able to confirm available bookings immediately.
- We cater for all budgets from low cost to luxury. With popular international hotel chains, small boutiques; French chateaux’s and English manor houses.
- No registration charge or subscription fee for using the TravelCube booking site, all you pay for are the products on which you earn commission instantly.
- NO booking fees or credit card charges.
- NO DEPOSIT! We don’t take deposits from our agents for any products.
- No hidden extras as all our rates include taxes and service charges and in most European hotels we even include the price of breakfast!
- Prices are monitored to ensure that we are offering competitive prices and the best value for your clients
- Price guaranteed once confirmed prices will not change
- Excellent cancellation policy and online booking amendments.
- We offer the highest levels of client support with a European based Customer Service Centre and a dedicated team of Regional Account Managers
Blue Insurance Limited is a fully Irish owned fast growing enterprise established in October 2003 by Ciaran Mulligan and Rowan Devereux. The company trades in Ireland, the UK and Australia with future plans to expand into the USA, India and the UAE.
Blue Insurance Limited was initially set up as a travel insurance wholesale provider for the Irish travel trade in Ireland. Within a year Blue Insurance Limited became the leading supplier of travel insurance through the travel trade in Ireland. Within 2 years, the wholesale travel insurance solution was launched in the UK market and a secondary arm of the business was developed to provide multiple niche insurance products direct to consumers. Today, these direct insurance markets include Car, Home, Travel, Gadget, Car Hire Excess, Pet, Wedding, Motor Breakdown and Bicycle.
Blue Insurance Limited has approx. 350,000 customers at present and some of our successful brands include Multitrip.com, GadgetInsurance.com, AnnualTravelInsurance.com, CarHireExcess.com, PetInsurance.ie, WeddingInsurance.ie, and BicycleInsurance.ie.
We have been helping our customers discover the very best of Italy for over 85 years with our extensive range of flexible Italian holidays. Our passion and knowledge for Italy has earned us the title of ‘Best Medium Tour Operator to the Italian Peninsula’ in the British Travel Awards over the past six years. Our experience and expertise, coupled with our attention to detail and personal touch, really does make us the leading Italian holiday specialist.
Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves on our expertise, service and passion for Italy. We really know this country virtually inside out, from the hotels and transport network, to the geography and climate. Our team of Italy Experts have travelled extensively across Italy and can offer informed advice and personal recommendations to ensure you get the most out of your holiday.
Each of our hotels has been specially selected by our team. It might be because of its fantastic location in a city’s centro storico or on a Tuscan hilltop, or it might be a fascinating history or heritage that we think our customers would love. From small, family-run apartments to grand palazzi, you can be assured that everything on our books has been handpicked to make your stay as enjoyable and authentic as possible.
Hello, we’re Ginger Juice, an award-winning London-based social media agency specialising in travel and hospitality.
We help businesses harness the power of social media to build their online brand and turn conversations into sales. We love travel. With over 20 years’ experience in travel we understand your challenges and opportunities. We provide expert strategic guidance, hands-on delivery, smart advertising campaigns and practical training. We have had the pleasure of working with a wide range of travel and hospitality brands, from start-ups to global leaders. Our B2C & B2B campaigns have reached thousands of people around the world.
SafeGuard will keep our Crusade travellers safe and secure wherever and whenever they are travelling. The system connects corporate security teams and travel managers directly with business travellers globally in real-time.
SafeGuard is a personal safety and early warning solution that provides real-time status of alerts and security information. It integrates two security tools; the SafeGuard app and the SafeGuard Instant Security Overview (ISO) systems.
Travellers gain security, safety and travel status updates as well as access to local area SOS emergency response services, family or colleagues with one click on any mobile device.
Central and local corporate security teams have a 24/7 instant security support platform to access information as well as locate, share information and communicate with business travellers.
• Avoid security threats, travel delays, fires, extreme weather, natural disasters, social & political conflicts and terrorism
• Minimise losses due to unforeseen events and threats
• Assure the personal safety and care provided to employees traveling abroad
• Provide country specific safety advice and information in any country or location
Key features include
• Direct push notifications of real-time warnings, alerts and information about safety, security and travel plans
• Real time alerts of active traveller positions
• Detailed country profiles provide security information ahead of travel
• Worldwide detection of local SOS emergency numbers with one click
• Immediate access to all country’s emergency services
• GPS location shares the exact Traveller position to assistance teams, security and travel managers
• Maps and GIS map tools provide a real-time overview of all employees on the move
• Auto translate alerts and information into a wide range of languages
• Automated SMS-function for direct and emergency communications
• Emergency button connects Travellers directly to the company’s security manager or security partner for worldwide emergency assistance
Inspired Travel is a well established and highly experienced independent travel agency in Burbage, Leicestershire, owned by travel industry award winner Kate Harris. Inspired Travel is able to provide you with top quality holidays all put together effortlessly by it’s experienced & knowledgable team.
eLearning was recognised as a fresh opportunity for travel principals to reach a wide and relevant audience of travel industry professionals, in a cost-effective way. It also allowed travel professionals to engage with suppliers and develop their product knowledge in a way that was much more convenient and flexible than ever before.
Equator Learning saw the potential of eLearning and began working with travel businesses across the globe to deliver innovative, unique, multilingual and interactive online training & engagement portals. To date, the business runs and manages over 100 sites.
Today Equator sites are used daily in over 70 countries by front-line travel professionals and are written in 11 different languages.
www.traveluni.com is a portal that gives travel professionals access to all of their training resources in one place. Users can register and complete courses online, as well as stay up to date with news, competitions and product knowledge from training partners.
Holidaysplease was born in 2002. It was a joint venture between the owner of a high street travel agency with 20 years’ experience and an internet entrepreneur. The aim was to combine the expertise and personal service of the high street with the convenience of the internet.
We employ the best advisers who are typically ex-travel agency managers or owners. On average each agent has booked over £5m worth of holidays in their career. Unlike call centres you even get the home/mobile numbers of these advisers so that you can receive great advice in the evenings and weekends. It also means you are not abandoned once you place your booking.
Our advisers have access to all tour operators, hotels and airlines which means you are not restricted in what you can book and we can find the perfect holiday for you.
We love getting all the details right such as knowing the prevailing wind on the island, the best restaurant and even matching the ambience of the hotel to your personality.
Mi telecom has been created to make things simple and easy to understand, whilst at the same time offering our customers choice and flexibility. We offer a comprehensive range of business products that include Telephone,Broadband, VOIP, Calls, Conference and Numbers services. We have also developed a number of tailored Packagesthat enable our customers to benefit from all of our services for a low fixed monthly cost.
Our flexible approach means that we won’t prescribe what products customers must purchase, make customers sign up to unnecessary term contracts or limit how customers contact mi telecom. Instead we will provide the tools that will enable mi telecom customers to choose how they manage and grow their telecoms requirements. Hidden costs, complex pricing models and complicated technologies are a thing of the past and we hope that our simple and completely transparent approach will enable customers to focus on their priorities of growing their businesses and enjoying life!
Travel Designers’ offers a vast range of luxury holidays to some of the most exciting destinations in the World, including the Indian Ocean, The Far and Middle East and Africa. As an Exceptional! independent specialist award winning agent we have negotiated a range of Exceptional! offers and deals with our tour operator and hotel partners. This enables us to offer not only the most Exceptional! prices and Exceptional! itineraries but also the best value for money with complimentary room upgrades, free nights, companion offers and exclusive benefits. We believe in offering Exceptional! service.
- RT @travelchief: Spotted that @BBCSport are featuring garish golfing attire pics #bbcgolf our outfits on the recent @ttcrusade certa… https://t.co/JlYqEsYLF4 1 day
- RT @TahirLogix: @TTcrusade rasied £42k! Well done everyone and it was fantastic to be there! Thank you! https://t.co/s61NK5JQAj 2 days
- @AWTEuk Not quite...more of a definite maybe. https://t.co/hhE2tef0hp 3 days
- The lovely dosh is still coming in. Over 42k now. Thank you to all who've donated & if you'd like to don't feel shy… https://t.co/FCg1I9QGnP 3 days
- @AWTEuk Err..maybe same time in 2 or 3 years. 3 days
Spread the Word
Please like our site and re-tweet us. The more people that know = the more money for charity!
- Email: email@example.com